Solar energy has been on the rise in recent years, making it an affordable alternative energy source. This is just one of the many reasons why you should go solar. Here are a few more:
- BIG SAVINGS: When you go solar you are simply replacing and reducing your current electricity bill. We aim to offset you current bill completely allowing you to receive a bill of $0 a month.
- Avoid utility inflation: It has been projected that the price of utilities will continue to increase. By going solar, you become 100% self-reliant on generating your own energy. You will no longer depend on a utility company to provide you with energy. While you may see utility costs go up, you will see solar energy costs go down. Technological advances have made solar energy very affordable and will only continue to go down in cost.
- Increase property value: When you add solar panels to your home it’s like adding a new appliance to your house. When you remodel your home, the value of your home tends to go up. The same thing happens when installing solar panels! The value of your property will increase, however, say you want to take the panels with you – we can do that. We will uninstall your solar panels and then reinstall them on your new home.
- 100% independent: As mentioned earlier, by going solar you will be self-reliant and will not depend on any conventional energy companies to power your home. Fossil fuels are a non-renewable energy resource, its supply is limited and will eventually run out – unlike solar, a renewable energy resource.
- Protect the environment: This is a pretty big one for all you environmentalist out there. Solar energy is a renewable energy source meaning it is unlimited and replenished within a human’s life time. The sun is an unlimited energy source that we can rely on unlike fossil fuels that have an expiration date. Additionally, burning fossil fuels releases large amounts of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other by-products that contribute to air pollution. When going solar you reduce your carbon footprint by eliminating your reliance on fossil fuels for your electricity and ultimately your contribution to air pollution. Our monitoring systems will show you exactly how much CO2 you are reducing when using your system. We aim for a sustainable planet, so that our grandchildren can experience all that we have today.
- Incentives and Rebates: Although the price of solar has gone down, the government and local agencies have incentives and rebates in place in order to lower the cost even more. The government offers a 26% Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC), which allows you to deduct 26% of the cost of your solar energy system from your taxes. In previous years the ITC was at 30%, however in 2020 the percentage decreased and will continue to decrease. In 2021 the ITC will be at 22%, then further reduced down to 10% for commercial and 0% for residential in 2022. It is important to take advantage of the ITC before it runs out. Local government and agencies do offer other rebates and incentives, but these vary between states and cities.
- Solar is EASY: When you choose to go solar with Solar Power Integrator we do all the work for you! All you have to do is provide us with your electricity bill and we do the rest; from system design to permitting to installation and lastly inspections. You just get to sit back, relax and wait for your system to turn on. Once the system is operational you will start see money back in your pocket!